Good morning guys, How you start your day is very important if you want to most the most of your mornings there are habits that you can develop which can help set you up for the day.
Here are 5 simple tips I thought I would share with you that will help you make the most of your day.
- The first thing is to take a minute…. when you wake up take a little time to set your goals for the day, run through your schedule so that you can make the most of your day from start to finish.
- Make your bed!!! When some of the most successful people were asked what their morning routines were making their bed seemed to be in the top 5. It may seem like such a small chore but making your bed up as soon as you wake up can help you start your day already feeling accomplished and ready to take on the bigger tasks of the day.
- Take a shower in the morning to help start your day refreshed. after your shower get up and dressed and ready for the day. when you stay in your pyjamas it can make you feel sluggish so get in and moving!
- Eat a healthy breakfast. I’m sure we’ve all heard it “breakfast is the most important meal of the day” but it really is, make some time to eat a healthy breakfast to give you the energy to focus and concentrate on the day ahead.
- Meditate /or Exercise – A bit of mindfulness a day can go a longggg way, there are countless ways that meditation can help you for the day, for example, it can help you in reducing stress levels, focusing the mind and level your emotional stability. a simple technique is to just focus on your breathing for a couple minutes as you inhale and exhale your focus should be solely on your breath and clearing your mind of any unnecessary stress. If you find it hard to meditate you could try a simple exercise or a stretching routine for 5 minutes doing a few stretches in the morning can help loosen your muscles after sleep.
There are plenty of habits you can add to your routine in order to prepare yourself for a good day ahead. Starting the day right has an abundance of advantages in helping you on your way to success and happiness.